Advanced Water and Air Solutions offers excellent career opportunities for energetic, motivated, team oriented individuals. There are hundreds of independent Hague dealers across the country. Your next big opportunity could be with one of them!
- General Manager: Oversees business operations including sales, service, advertising, community public relations and marketing.
- Sales Manager: Hires, trains and motivates salespeople. Manages sales reports and sales meetings.
- Office Manager: Keeps books, manages office supplies. Works with outside vendors to accountants.
- Territory Manager: Manages sales in a specific area. (See Sales Manager.)
- Office Assistant/Receptionist: Represents customers’ first contact with the dealership. Requires excellent telephone personality, secretarial skills and understanding of basic bookkeeping techniques.
- Service Manager: Bears the responsibility for installing and servicing equipment. Hires, trains and manages the service team. Oversees maintenance, parts/supply inventory. Schedules service and installation work.
- Installation Technician: Works under Service Manager’s guidance, handling installations and maintaining service vehicles.
- Service Technician: The most important ambassador for the dealership. Employee will exhibit high organizational and management skills and demonstrate proficient mechanical ability. Also must have the ability to diagnose and repair malfunctions.
- Sales Rep: Exhibits excellent communication skills.
There are THREE ways to get your resume in the hands of the independent Hague dealer nearest you…
Fax to the attention of Jim Anderson: (801)766-2728; e-mail: email@example.com/a> or mail to Advanced Water and Air , 35 N 500 W Lehi, Utah 84043.